Sunday, April 22, 2001

Yesterday, I returned to my apartment, rolled up my sleeves, poured an ounce of amonia into a hot bucket of water, got a bunch of sponges and rags, and scrubbed down my washroom. Mind you, my estranged wife didn't clean bathtubs, nor toilets for that matter, so I scrubbed the physical, as well as emotional shit away. I scrubbed the walls, inside and outside the toilet, and removed a layer of scum from the tub. This process of cleaning and disinfecting my apartment, not only makes it smell clean, but it removes the negative energy that my wife spread all over the place like a coating of paint. Today, I went to Bed and Bath and got a new shower rod, waste basket, shower curtain and liner, cup and toothpaste holder, and soap tray. She left nothing behind but dirt and bad memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home