Monday, April 23, 2001

One of my students asked how I could publish personal stuff on my page? I replied, "How can I not?" These are the trials and tribulations of my life. I was often so overwhelmed with sorrow and helplessness that I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown, but then I would come to work, often having been kept awake all night by my crazed wife, and all it would take was a pleasant greeting from a colleague or student, and the kindness would cut through the pain my wife hoped I would feel the rest of the day. So I am telling my story. Would it have been better to take it out on some innocent bystander or to have actually broken down in front of my students? I don't think so. I've gained strength in the goodness that surrounds me. First, God is guiding me. Finally, led me away from her. Secondly, I have been sustained by the kindness, support, and love of family and friends. I believe in Good over evil anyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home