Sunday, April 30, 2006

Four years ago on April 30, I stood before a judge with my lawyer to my right, my soon to be ex-wife's lawyer to my lawyer's right, and then my wife to her right. The painful, expensive, unjust legal process that would finally sever all fiduciary responsibilities to her would end after she received from me what I considered as blood money, a tax free settlement for having raised bitch to an art form. Perhaps, knowing that today was the day might account for the sexual dream I had about her last night. She was attempting to seduce me, and I resisted, but not entirely, and woke up in a cold sweat. Briefly, I was conscious, before going back to sleep, that I was so happy that it was only a dream.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger More Juice said...

Dreams are funny things. I have written about a few of mine in here...

http://www.lulu.com/content/300853

 

Post a Comment

<< Home