Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Six years ago, this absolutely beautiful woman was my wife and nemesis. I walked away from the marriage because it was the worst experience in my life. I went through 5 years of therapy and have been going to Codependents Anonymous to get my head back together. Actually, my head never was together. If it had been, I would not have allowed myself to be blinded by her good looks, never would have sacrificed my happiness for a trophy wife. Actually, she was always this beautiful, but I never appreciated her looks. I refused to appease her insecurities. We used to argue over what was more important -- image or substance. Strangely, I believed substance was more important, but have always been drawn to looks, forsaking my beliefs for physical satisfaction and ego. I certainly paid for this character defect of mine. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Lady O said...

I thought you would taken this picture down by now...hmm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home